I Telephony Card
The Powerline I (PLI) call processing hardware is a single line,
analog loop-start ISA board, one line per board. The PLI plugs into
a standard ISA slot in an IBM compatible 286, 386, 486 or Pentium
computer. The PLI is most widely used with the BigmOuth application
generator, though thousands of developers have created their own
applications with the BigmOuth
the outbound dialing and telemarketing package, was specifically
designed to operate with the PLI card.
- One port per card
- 7.95 Khz audio sampling rate
- Touch-tone (DTMF) decoding and transmission
- Amplified speaker output - 8 ohm
- Audio input from line, local telephone or microphone
- Playback output to line, local phone or speaker
- Standard RJ-11 phone jack interface
- Volume controlled speaker
- TTL level ALARM input
- Extremely Low Cost
- Automated Call Transfer
- Voicemail System
- Telemarketing Applications
- Alarm Notification system
- Intelligent Auto-dialer
- Sophisticated Call Processing Applications
The PLI requires an IBM compatible 286, 386, 486 or Pentium PC
in conjunction with the BigmOuth,
Goldmine or Development software.
Programmers who want to develop their own application software
with the Powerline I card can use the optional Programmer's
Satisfaction guaranteed with our 30 day no-nonsense
complete money back guarantee.
Click 'Buy Now' to order on our Secure Server!